FloQast Users and Admins have the option to receive several different types of email notifications. The Notification Settings section is accessible by hovering over your Avatar/Initials and selecting Profile.
- Close Progress Email: These emails update a given user on the progress of the close by providing a snapshot of the current dashboard along with a personalized task list for the open checklist and reconciliations tasks. A user can customize the frequency of notifications by navigating to their user settings page and selecting Weekly, Daily, or Never (toggle to off).
- Review Note Email: This notification alerts users that a Review Note they are associated with has been assigned, edited, or resolved.
- Reconciliation Email: This option will send a notification to the user when a Reconciliation was previously tied-out but no longer ties in the current period.
- Late Notification Email: A user can also opt to receive past due emails when deadlines are missed from the previous business day. Note: the Past Due email is not cumulative; it will show the specific items that are Past Due from the previous day.
- Ready for Review Email: This option will send an email to the user when an item they are assigned is ready for their review.
- Flux Report Reviewer Email: If a user is assigned as the overall Flux Report Reviewer, this option will send emails when accounts on the Flux Report have material fluctuations.
- Followed Items Email: This option will send email notifications anytime there is a status change to a checklist or reconciliation that is followed (i.e. sign-off performed, sign-off removed)
Each of these alerts is completely optional but recommended for users that want to be notified immediately when there are changes within the application.
Note: If users are not receiving emails, please ensure emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org are not going to spam or being blocked by IT.
Prefer Slack alerts over email? Check out our Slack Integration and notification options here!