FloQast Users and Admins have the option to receive 4 different types of email notifications:
- Close Progress Emails: These emails update a given user on the progress of the close by providing a snapshot of the current dashboard along with a personalized task list for the open checklist and reconciliations tasks. A user can customize the frequency of notifications by navigating to their user settings page and selecting Weekly, Daily, or Never within the Close Progress Email section.
- Review Note Emails: This notification alerts users that a Review Note has been assigned, edited, or resolved that they are associated with.
- Reconciliation Emails: This option will send a notification to the user when a Reconciliation was previously tied-out but no longer ties in the current period.
- Late Notification Emails: A user can also opt to receive past due emails when deadlines are missed from the previous business day. Note: the Past Due email is not cumulative; it will show the specific items that are Past Due from the previous day.
- Ready for Review Email: This option will send a an email to the user when an item they are assigned is ready for review.
Each of these alerts is completely optional but recommended for users that want to be notified immediately when there are changes within the application.
Note: If users are not receiving emails, ensure emails coming from email@example.com are not going to spam or being blocked by IT.