FloQast Users and Admins have the option to receive several different types of email notifications. The Notification Settings page is accessible by hovering over your Avatar/Initials and selecting Profile, then the Notifications tab.
Workflow Email Notifications
- Close Progress Email: These emails update a given user on the progress of the close by providing a snapshot of the current dashboard along with a personalized task list for the open checklist and reconciliations tasks. A user can customize the frequency of notifications by navigating to their user settings page and selecting Weekly, Daily, or Never (toggle to off).
- Review Note Email: This notification alerts users that a Review Note they are associated with has been assigned, edited, or resolved.
- Reconciliation Email: This option will send a notification to the user when a Reconciliation was previously tied-out but no longer ties in the current period.
- Late Notification Email: A user can also opt to receive past due emails when deadlines are missed from the previous business day. Note: the Past Due email is not cumulative; it will show the specific items that are Past Due from the previous day.
- Items Due Soon: This option will send a notification Monday morning of all your assigned items due for the upcoming week.
- Ready for Review Email: This option will send an email to the user when an item they are assigned is ready for their review.
- Followed Items Email: This option will send email notifications anytime there is a status change to a checklist or reconciliation that is followed (i.e., sign-off performed, sign-off removed)
- Sign-off Reminder Email: This option will send a notification at the end of the workday for your checklist items that are "due today" but not signed off yet. (This is for assigned Checklist items only.)
Variance Analysis Email Notifications:
- Newly-Material Fluctuations: Receive a notification when there is a material fluctuation on a Variance Analysis report that needs an explanation or sign-off (This is for an account or group you're assigned as a Preparer).
- Material Fluctuation Changes: Receive a notification when there is a change to the amount of a material fluctuation on a Variance Analysis report since it was explained or signed off (for an account or group you are assigned to as a Preparer).
- Variance Analysis Item Ready for Review: Receive a notification when all Preparers have signed off on a material fluctuation, and it is ready for your review.
- Variance Analysis Report Ready For Review
Variance Analysis Report Reviewers receive a notification when a Variance Analysis report has all required signatures on material fluctuations and all of its review notes are closed.
- Variance Analysis Items Due Soon: Receive a notification on Monday morning of all your assigned Variance Analysis items due for the upcoming week.
- Late Variance Analysis Items: Receive a notification when an assigned material fluctuation is late.
Each of these alerts is completely optional but recommended for users that want to be notified immediately when there are changes within the application.
Note: If users are not receiving emails, please ensure emails coming from email@example.com are not going to spam or being blocked by IT.