There are multiple places in FloQast where you can see what is assigned to you!
First, a quick note on the organization of the FloQast app:
1. All of your team's Checklist procedures are displayed on the Checklist tab. This tab can show all entities at once, or a single entity. Tasks will be shown for the particular month you have selected.
2. Similarly, all of your team's Reconciliations are displayed on the Reconciliations tab. Here you can also sort by all entities or just a single entity, allowing you to see a collection of Reconciliations due that month.
3. These exact same tasks will be organized by process folder on the Close The Books tab. Here you can see one entity at a time, and beneath that entity you will see your Checklist AND Reconciliations organized by Fiscal Year > Fiscal Month > Process.
If you are looking for a checklist procedure or a reconciliation, you may look in any of the above locations to find it.
1. Filter by Assigned to Me to see any task that you are a preparer or reviewer for:
2. Filter by My Open Items to see your current action items. This is similar to the filter above, but it will exclude items that you've already completed so you can focus on anything that is late or will be due soon:
3. Filter by specific Tags that you are interested in seeing, such as checklist items related to Journal Entries that you need to book: