You will need to share the 'FloQast' folders with your Accounting and Finance teammates that will be collaborating on the files within. You may choose to share the entire FloQast folder or only the applicable FQ - Entity folders. Please consult with your team regarding entity access. Keep in mind that OneDrive permissions waterfall to all subfolders, so sharing the entire 'FloQast' folder will give access to all of your FQ - Entity folders beneath. Some team members may require access to all folders, while others may only need certain entities.
To share a folder in OneDrive, follow the steps below:
1. Locate your 'FloQast' folder (or the applicable FQ - Entity folder)
2. Click the three vertical dots beside the folder
3. Choose 'Manage Access'
4. Click the + button beside 'Direct Access'
5. Enter the email address of the user(s) that you need to share with
6. Choose the permissions level. Typically an internal user would receive 'Can edit' while an external user (e.g. an auditor) would receive 'Can view' access.
7. Click 'Grant Access'
If you have left the 'Notify People' box checked, the new users will receive a notification that the folder has been shared with them. They can also access it directly next time they sign into OneDrive under the 'Shared with me' tab. To access this tab, navigate to onedrive.live.com and click here:
If your new user would like to sync the FloQast folders to their desktop (rather than using the web version of OneDrive), please view our OneDrive Desktop Sync guide here.