What are Ready for Review Notifications?
An email notification to let users know when a Checklist or Reconciliation item has been prepared and is now ready for them to review.
How to turn on Ready for Review notifications:
- Click on the User Icon (profile picture or initials) on the top right corner of the FloQast home page, and you will be taken to Personal Settings.
- Here you will see an option to opt-in or opt-out of the Ready for Review email notifications. By default, you are opted out.
- If you decide to opt-in, you will only receive a ready for review email notification if you are a reviewer AND a checklist and/or reconciliation item has been prepared for you.
Will you receive too many emails?
Nope! Emails will be sent in batches, every few hours during the workday, at your entity’s local time. Emails will be sent only once for any given item that has been prepared for the reviewer. You won't get reminded multiple times about the same item. And if no items are prepared, no emails get sent out.
What will the Email look like?
See More takes you to the checklist or reconciliation page with Ready for review and Assigned to me filters automatically selected. If the reviewer has items ready for review from a single Entity, the link will take you to that Entity. If the items in the email span across multiple entities, then you will be taken to the All Entities view.
When exactly are the Ready for Review emails getting sent out?
- Currently set for 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm, at the Entity’s local time.
If an item has multiple preparers, and not all of them have signed off on an item, will the Ready for Review email get triggered?
- No – all preparers must sign off on an item for the Ready for Review Email to get sent out.
What happens if a preparer signs off on an item that belongs to a previous period?
- Ready for Review Email Notifications are only sent out for current periods.
What happens when an item is prepared and you have multiple reviewers associated with this item?
- All the reviewers who have opted in for Ready for Review Emails will get an email.
What happens when a preparer signs off on an item, realizes they made a mistake, and un-signs off on that item?
- The system checks the last known status of a checklist or reconciliation item. At the tip of the hour that an email is supposed to be sent out if the item is not signed off, then no email will get sent out.