The Manage Checklist page found under Settings will control the features for Checklist items you complete by folder.
To access the Checklist features, select the “ Checklist Settings” drop-down:
Admins and Managers can add new, recurring Checklist Items by clicking +Add at the top or bottom of the page.
If you would like to delete a Checklist item, you can also do so by navigating to the Manage Checklist tab and simply clicking the trash can icon next to the respective item.
You can also set certain checklist items to appear Weekly, Every 2 weeks, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, Weekly, or on a custom schedule under Frequency. If you choose Every 2 weeks, you will be prompted to select a start date, which is the first day you would like the item to be due. If you populate the start date via the checklist template, you should put "start: XX/XX/XXXX" in the deadline column, and the date should be in the format selected as the Regional Date format in the calendar settings for that entity.
Additionally, you can export and revise your checklist items by clicking Export Checklist. This will download the template in Excel. You can then upload any changes that were made by clicking Add Revised Checklist.
When making changes to your template, there are some important things to keep in mind:
1. Please do not remove/edit the Internal IDs. These are important for the system to track your Checklist from one month to the next.
2. Please do not remove/add any columns to the template. You may leave certain cells blank if a column does not pertain to your Checklist.
3. If you would like to add a brand new Checklist, you may fill in the appropriate columns and leave the Internal ID column blank. The system will recognize that it's new and assign an ID automatically. Please be sure to match the format of the existing Checklists when adding something new (i.e. assignees in email form, due dates in business date format, etc.)
Don’t forget, FloQast has a series of best practice checklists available to all customers to help you start tracking non-close processes such as FP&A, Compliance, Reporting, Payroll Processing, and Operations. Check them out here!
4. If you would like to delete an existing Checklist, you may delete the entire row that the account appears in.
5. Please re-upload your entire template (not just the checklists you are editing) with no filters applied. Deleting a row indicates that you'd like to remove the Checklist from FloQast so please be sure that your full list is re-uploaded.
6. The file will export to .xlsx format and should be re-uploaded in .xlsx. Uploading a .csv could return an error for you.
7. Once uploaded, please review the changes. You will then need to ‘Save Changes’ and apply the template for the changes to go into effect.
Summary of Points #1 and #3: In the final column, there is a FloQast Internal ID. Please do not change this. If you add a new account leave this column blank. Once you make your changes in Excel, you can then re-upload.
A copy of the original template that you download will also be automatically saved in your storage provider. The Checklist Template folder will store these previous versions in case you ever need to review them or roll back to them.