A one-off task can come up for any of your team members during the month and we want to help keep everything documented. Users and Workflow Users have access to the “Add” button that appears on both the Close The Books tab and the Checklist tab, and with it can add non-recurring Checklist Items.
At the top of the Checklist tab or the Checklist section on the Close the Books tab, you will see an Add button. Click this button to begin creating a new non-recurring Checklist item.
After clicking this button, you will have the opportunity to configure the following settings for your new checklist item:
- Entity - You may select any entity that you have access to
- Folder - You may select any folder that exists in the entity you selected for the month currently in view
- Assignees and Due Dates - You may assign any users (besides Auditors and Sys Admins) to the checklist item as long as they have access to the entity you selected
- Description - You can set the actual description of the checklist item
- Tags - You may select any tag previously created in the system or you may create a new tag
After setting up those options, just click Save, and your new non-recurring Checklist item is created!
If you wish to edit or delete an item you created, you can do so by clicking the gear icon on the right side of the item to open up this menu again. As a User or Workflow User, you will only be able to edit or delete Checklist items you created.