FloQast Flux offers advanced searching and filtering options, enabling users to efficiently navigate their way through Flux Reports. You might be an individual preparing for your upcoming work, a Manager reviewing your team's progress, or a CFO reviewing a specific line-item explanation in a prior period at a strategic planning meeting. For these use cases and more, the Flux filters can help!
The search bar will match the numbers and/or the names of the GL accounts on your Flux report.
The "Assigned To" menu allows you to see assignments for specific users. You may select just one user, including yourself. You may also use the multi-select boxes to look at the assignments for several team members simultaneously. Users will be listed alphabetically, with "you" pinned to the top for convenience.
If you want to get a pulse on what assignments are upcoming, you can choose among: Today, Tomorrow, Within 3 days, and Within 5 Days. The returned items will have due dates within the given timeframe.
A variety of quick filters are available for your convenience too!
- Material Items = Only Accounts and/or Groups with a material fluctuation (per your threshold) will be returned. Immaterial accounts will be hidden.
- Non-zero Balances = Accounts with a $0.00 balance period over period will be hidden.
- Assigned To You = A shortcut for the "Assigned To" + "You" option above, allowing you to only display accounts/groups that you have been assigned as a preparer or a reviewer.
- Incomplete = Any material fluctuations without outstanding explanations or sign-offs.
- Open Review Notes = Any accounts/groups that have a Review Note added, and that Review Note is still unresolved.
- Ready for Review = The preparer has left an explanation and completed their sign-off on a material fluctuation. Now it is ready for the reviewer to read that explanation and complete their sign-off if satisfactory.
- Due Today = A shortcut for the "Due" + "Today" option above, showing sign-offs with a due date of today.
- Late = Any sign-offs that are past the assigned due date
Note: When you select one or more filters, the accounts visible to you will be pared down to match your query. Some accounts with a balance may be hidden if for instance that balance is immaterial, or is perhaps assigned to another individual on your team. Even if some accounts are hidden, the group-level totals will still sum to the full, original, total amounts: