If you have enabled the Flux Completeness feature in your Flux Settings, then you may see accounts added to your Flux Report under an "Ungrouped Accounts" category. The Flux Completeness function will run each time you Refresh your report.
These new Ungrouped Accounts appeared on your Trial Balance in one of the periods that you were comparing, but they were not previously on your Flux template. To ensure that you are always performing analysis on your entire Balance Sheet or all P&L accounts, Flux completeness catches these accounts and adds them for you!
If you would like to re-assign them to your existing Groups or create a new Group entirely, you may do so by utilizing the Grouping Template.
1. Navigate to the Settings for the Flux Report that you'd like to edit the Grouping Template for.
2. Export your current Grouping Template to Excel.
3. Replace any appearances of "Ungrouped Accounts" with the desired Group and Subgroup* name(s).
Please note when filling out all Groups and Subgroups*, please refer to Circle #6 and Circle #7 in the screenshots below
4. Can include up to 5 Subgroups on Flux Template, please refer to Circle #8 in screenshot below
5. Save your changes on the Excel template and re-upload to FloQast using the Upload button.
6. Click "Back to Report" to return to your main Flux screen. You will be prompted to "Run Report" since you have changed the settings. Your new Grouping assignments will take effect after the Report refreshes!
NOTE: If you have multiple reports that share a Grouping Template, your updates on this single template will be applied to all. You will not need to export/upload the template multiple times for reports that already share a Grouping Template.