SINGLE WORKFLOW DASHBOARD
This Single Workflow Dashboard (SWD) sits one layer below the All Workflows Dashboard, and offers FloQast Users a variety of insightful metrics and indicators of the current progress within a single workflow, for a single period.
In addition, this Single Workflow Dashboard (SWD) features a new design along with a Timeline View that seen from the All Workflows Dashboard, allowing the same daily visibility of tasks that can be rolled up by Entity, Folder, or Team Member. This Timeline View allows team members to visualize their to-do list and better plan how every task gets completed.
This Single Workflow Dashboard (SWD) provides additional insights and granular details to ALL Users (including: Users, Managers, and Admins roles in FloQast). By visually displaying the current progress and bottlenecks, these additional insights allow staff-level members to save time and understand what they actually need to work on.
Two Primary Types of Content
1. Progress Tab: Shows relevant summary metrics and status breakdowns of all sign-offs required for the period within the single workflow.
- FloQast Status (Circle #1): Indicates how FloQast Users are pacing and where FloQast projects users to finish (i.e., 'Running Late' means a user is behind and FloQast is indicating that the user is on pace to miss their target completion date).
- Note: It’s possible to have 1-2 late items but still be “On Track” overall. In these cases, FloQast provides a warning indicator(Circle #1) next to the status telling users exactly they're still "On Track". Users can see where the late tasks are in the "Sign-Off By Status" tiles (Circle #2)
- Completion Progress (Circle #3): Shows how many Signoffs are complete, out of how many signoffs are expected in the entire data set.
- Target/Projected Completion Dates (Circle #4): The “Target” Date is the latest due date in the data set. The “Projected” Completion Date is calculated based on how many signoffs are left as of the current moment, and the expected rate of daily signoffs, which tells FloQast how many more days it’ll take to complete all the remaining signoffs.
- Close Duration (i.e., “8-day close”) Circle #5 This is computed by counting the working days it took to finish all the signoffs.
- Note: FloQast is not displaying this metric for non-close workflows (based on the "Workflow Type", not the "Calendar Setting")
- Signoffs By Status (Circle #2) A “signoff” is each task with a toggle in the FloQast Application. This tile shows the total quantity of signoffs required for the data set, broken out by three statuses: Complete, On Track, or Late
- Sign-Offs By Type (Circle #6): This tile breaks out the total quantity of signoffs required for the data set into four distinct breakouts by "Task Type" and "Item Type". Note: This is the same logic that was in place on the legacy Dashboard page’s single-entity view.
- Checklist Prepared (Circle #7): The % (and quantity) of how many Preparer signoffs have been completed on Checklist items
- Checklist Reviewed (Circle #8): The % (and quantity) of how many Reviewer signoffs have been completed on Checklist items
- Recs Prepared (Circle #9): The % (and quantity) of how many Preparer signoffs have been completed on Reconciliation items
- Recs Reviewed (Circle #10): The % (and quantity) of how many Reviewer signoffs have been completed on Reconciliation items
- Entities By Status (Circle #11): this tile breaks down how many entities (out of the total in the data set) are in each status
2. Timeline View Tab (Circle #12): Shows all the Checklist, Reconciliations, and Review Notes (Circle #13) quantities summarized in “cards” in the data panel, as well as laid out by Due Date across a linear calendar timeline.
Note: The quantities laid out on the timeline are only the total numbers of checklist and reconciliation signoffs due on each day (does not include review notes in these daily quantities)
- Pivot by Groupings: Users may pivot their signoff quantities by three different groupings: (1) by Entity, (2) by Folder, and (3) by Team Member (Circle #14)
- Daily Quantities: Each day where there is at least one item due, the timeline will populate a square (Circle #15) with the total quantity of items that are due on that day (from the single period, in the single workflow). This quantity is the sum of all checklist and reconciliations items only, and does not include any items that are missing a due date.
- Each daily quantity is color-coded to denote a summary status of all items for that day. Below defines what each color represents (Circle #16):
- Green: all items that are due on this day are Complete
- Orange: One or more items due on this day are Late
- Blue: One or more items due on this day are Incomplete but nothing is Late
Other Notable Highlights:
- Advanced Filtering (Circle #17): There’s a very robust Filter button/drawer that allows users to filter by Entity, Folder, User, Task Type, Item Type, and Tags.
How to Enable "Single WorkFlow Dashboard (SWD)"
FloQast Users will see a text link "Try the new dashboard" (via Circle #20 below), allowing voluntary opt-into the new dashboard experience. FloQast Users will receive a little tour across the main tabs of the Single Workflow Dashboard, and FloQast Users will have the ability to opt-out of the new dashboard, and return to the original dashboard.
Note: FloQast has enhanced all signoff metrics and quantities on both tabs of the dashboard to also include tasks that don’t have due dates, so that the true scope of work is known