ALL WORKFLOWS DASHBOARD
Providing Accounting and Finance Teams with timeliness, accuracy, and accountability of information. This All Workflows Dashboard (AWD) empowers Accounting and Finance Teams to collaborate efficiently by centralizing and organizing work across various workflows conveniently in one place.
FloQast's All Workflows Dashboard (AWD) will be accessible to FloQast Users who have access to entities in multiple workflows within the FloQast application.
WHICH WORKFLOWS WILL APPEAR ON THE DASHBOARD?
Calendar types of the entities in a workflow (Standard, Non-Close, or Retail) will determine which workflow(s) will appear on the dashboard:
- If all entities in the workflow have the same calendar type (Standard, Non-Close, or Retail), then FloQast will display the periods for that workflow based on that calendar type
- If the entities in a workflow have a mix of calendar types (Standard, Non-Close, or Retail), then FloQast will just use the workflow type as the default:
- Close Workflow = Standard (Close) Calendar type
- Reporting Workflow = Standard (Close) Calendar Type
- All Non-Close Workflows = Non-Close Calendar type
Multi-Period Visibility incorporates 3 periods per workflow:
- Last Period,
- Current Period
- Next Period
- FloQast will display these periods with respect to those different workflow calendars
Close Workflow + Reporting Workflow*: For Example, if today's date is September 19, 2022, the Multi-Periods expected to be displayed are:
- Last Period - July 2022 Close (Last Close)
- Current Period - August 2022 Close (Current Close)
- Next Period - September 2022 Close (Next Close)
*Reporting Workflow type will be considered a Standard (Close) Calendar Type IF the entities in a workflow have a mix of calendar types.
Non-Close Workflow (ie. FP&A, etc.): For Example, if today's date is September 19, 2022, the Multi-Periods expected to be displayed are:
- Last Period - August 2022 (Last Period)
- Current Period - September 2022 (Current Period)
- Next Period - October 2022 (Next Period)
WORKFLOW SUMMARY TILES
- A Tile displays for each unique workflow-period combination
- Tiles are displayed alphabetically by workflow name, left-to-right
- If a specific workflow does not have any data for a given period, then that period will not be displayed (This is the reasoning for why some Users may see only two Close tiles because the future periods have not been created yet)
- Progress Radial: Completion percentage of all the assignments (sign-offs) on all items from all the entities that are in one workflow and for the one period only.
- FloQast Status: This not only represents the 'current' status, but also a forecast of whether users will finish all those activities on time, early or late. The FloQast status has been improved to help users forecast whether they will finish on time, even if there are current late items outstanding. FloQast will warn users of outstanding late items, but overall the application will calculate whether users will finish on time.
- Status Breakdowns: FloQast displays a summary of all users' tasks in the workflow period, broken out by statuses. The three enumerations of an individual task’s status are:
- On Track
- Early Statuses are not tracked at the Task Level. The color breakdowns are not to scale, since FloQast's minimum width is fixed to fit “1%”. The percentages accurately reflect the status.
- Task Totals: Each Taskbar will designate the total quantity of tasks on the right side. Note: Only signoffs with DUE DATES roll up into these quantity totals (whether it’s assigned to a team member or not).
- Review Notes - Displays the quantity of review notes in each status for a respective workflow and period.
- View Dashboard: Links the user to the single workflow dashboard for a respective workflow and period.
TIMELINE VIEW BY WORKFLOW
DATA PANEL CARDS (WORKFLOW VIEW)
- Each card represents one workflow for a specific period, just like the Workflow Summary Tiles
- The cards in the data panel match 1:1 for the tiles in the workflow summary component (located at the top of the page)
- Each workflow period has its FloQast Status next to it
- The target vs. projected completion dates are listed to give users an idea of when all the tasks in that workflow period are due vs. when FloQast project users will actually finish
- Task quantities have all the SIGNOFFS broken down by Item Type (checklist or reconciliation) from the specified workflow and specified period
- Complete + On Track + Late = Total
- Late Item Quantities are clickable and will port the user to either the checklist or the reconciliations page, pre-filtered for Late items in the respective workflow and period of the card.
TIMELINE VIEW BY TEAM MEMBER
DATA PANEL CARDS (TEAM MEMBERS VIEW)
- Each card represents one Team Member's tasks/signoffs from ALL workflows that they have assignments from the three periods (last month, this month, next month)
- Status: A Team Member’s status value is the initial status that is either On Track, Late, or Complete. A Team Member is tagged as late by virtue of having at least ONE late signoff.
- Since Team Members potentially have signoffs from multiple periods represented in their single card, a Target or Projected completion date is not present.
- Task quantities are all the SIGNOFFS broken down by Item Type (checklist or reconciliation) from the specified workflow and specified period
- Complete + On Track + Late = Total
- Late Item Quantities are NOT clickable for Team Members because those Late quantities could be signoffs from different periods (and there is no multi-period Checklist or Reconciliations page to port the user to).
DAILY QUANTITIES (WORKFLOWS & MEMBERS)
- SIGNOFFS are summed up and plotted out on the timeline per workflow period (or team member) by the day the signoffs are due.
- The color of the daily quantity square indicates the overall status each day:
- Orange indicates at least one late signoff of all the items due that day
- Purple indicates no late signoffs, but there is at least one incomplete signoff
- Green indicates all signoffs due that day are Complete
- There is no “Early” status when it comes to daily quantities
- Note: Daily Quantity Totals respect the user’s entity permissions, resulting in the possibility that one user may see different numbers than another user based on their entity access in FloQast
TEAM MEMBER DAILY QUANTITY MODAL
WORKFLOW DAILY QUANTITY MODAL