All ReMind users have access to a Repeat Offenders report within the Analyze tab. This report provides insight into late data providers and can be used as a starting point for escalation within your company process.
The report is laid out using the following columns:
- Request Name: List of all requests that have at least one late respondent
- Recipient Name: Name of the late respondent
- Late Replies: The number of times this person has been late responding to this request
- Percent Late: Percentage of time this person has been late responding to this request over time
- Avg. of Days Late: How many days this person has been late across all cadences on average
- Recently Replied: Yes, this person responded to the last cadence sent or No, this person did not respond to the last cadence sent
You can sort each column of the report by clicking on the section header. Request Name and Recipient Email can be sorted alphabetically. Late Replies, Percent Late, and Avg. Days Late can be sorted by lowest to highest and vice versa. Recently Replied can be sorted by Yes or No.
The report can be filtered by Request Name and Recently Replied by clicking on the filtering icon in the right-hand corner.