FloQast makes software that organizes, accelerates, and automates your accounting processes. If you are a new FloQast user, here are some things we will help you do:
- Streamline the month-end close by securely connecting your procedures, documents, and reconciliations in one place.
- Work as a single, unified virtual team across offices and geographies or even from the local coffee shop.
- Prepare for smoother and shorter audits by organizing your documentation, evidence of review, and time-stamped sign-offs.
- Automatically reconcile accounts with AI-powered automation to save you precious time.
- Enable flux analysis so you can seamlessly explain material variances and efficiently produce financial reports.
We are passionate about creating software that delivers these powerful benefits while remaining easy to implement and use. That's just the software, though! FloQast is fanatic about our customers, and we have a growing, collaborative community of users sharing their experiences, tips, and tricks. We call this community the FloVerse. Once you are apart of our family, here are some ways we will help you succeed:
- Every FloQast client is set up by our in-house implementation team. This team is comprised of former accountants and auditors, with more CPAs than we could list. With years of industry experience, they are uniquely qualified to understand the way your team is currently working, allowing them to ensure that FloQast smoothly integrates into your day-to-day.
- Each FloQast client has a dedicated Accounting Success Manager. As the name implies, this person is committed to helping you successfully achieve your business outcomes with FloQast. They will check in with you, train you, introduce you to new features, and gather your feedback to improve our product roadmap. If you don't know your ASM, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
- Speaking of email@example.com, all clients are welcome and encouraged to contact us for help. If you cannot find an answer here on our Knowledge Base, or if you encounter any errors or unexpected behaviors, please reach out and we'll get you squared away in no time!