Settings make it easier to upload your files in their current format and customize the display to reflect your data!
When you open the AutoRec module, you will see a tab for "Settings" here:
This Settings page will allow you to:
- Change the titles of the transactions files you are reconciling
- Tell FloQast which columns and rows to use in your files
- Change the +/- sign of the transactions from your source files
You can update the default titles of your files (General Ledger and Account Number/Name) to best suit your uploads. For example, you can revise the names for an inventory account like so:
The titles will change throughout the AutoRec module:
You can also specify which columns/rows that FloQast should use for reconciling.
- The default columns are:
- Column A: Date
- Column B: Ref1
- Column C: Ref2
- Column D: Amount
- And you can specify which row your transactions start in, in your files (our default row is 2).
This allows you to upload your files as they are, rather than modifying them to meet our default format, and can be custom to each source if your two exports are in different formats.
- If one of your sources has the amounts in the opposite sign to the other source, you can flip the +/- sign on one or both of your files by checking the box next to Primary Source and/or Secondary Source: