1. Create a FloQast “Team Drive” in Google Team Drives (please make sure the spelling is correct- this is important for our internal migration).
2. Move all FQ - Company Name (example: FQ- FloQast Australia) folders to the new FloQast folder in Team Drive. Please note that only admins have the ability to migrate folders to Team Drive by default. You can also grant a user this access - please read here for details.
3. FloQast will then change the FloQast account from My Drive to Team Drive.
4. Log into FloQast and update your Team Drive credentials in User Settings (click on your avatar) and Manage Entities (click on the Settings Gear – not required for Intacct and Netsuite clients):
a. User Settings
b. Manage Entities (if applicable):
5. Once the folders exist in Team Drive and the Team Drive credentials have been entered into FloQast, FloQast will run a script to migrate FloQast folder IDs to the new IDs in Team Drive.
6. Optional: After the new folder IDs are mapped, you can move the FQ-Company Name folders into another team drive folder (i.e. Accounting Team Drive) .
7. You will see a message as shown below:
8. Hit OK.
9. FQ – Company Name is now accessible via Accounting Team Drive.