Setting up OneDrive with FloQast:
Once you have set up your FloQast account, the ‘FloQast’ folder will be created in OneDrive. The OneDrive admin will need to share the FloQast folder with the entire team. To do this, they will need to right-click on the FloQast folder and click “Share.”
Setting up OneDrive Sync:
1. To edit and update your files in OneDrive on your desktop, you will log in to OneDrive, and download the OneDrive app by selecting “Get the OneDrive apps” in the bottom of the screen.
2. Start the OneDrive application once the download is complete.
3. Login to the OneDrive desktop sync application using the same email address that is used for the shared FloQast folder.
4. Once the login to the desktop application is complete, go back to the OneDrive web application and click into the FloQast root folder. Once there, you can click to “sync” your FQ- company level folders to your OneDrive desktop application. You must click into the root folder to get the sync option.
5. Once the syncing begins, you’ll be prompted to select which folders to sync. It is advised that you’ll select all the FQ- company level folders you have access to as a user.
6. Once completed, you’ll see the FloQast folder as a synced OneDrive folder with the FQ-company name folders nested within. Please note, the shared sync icon and folder structure is separate from your personal/business OneDrive sync icons.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com