The new Personal Dashboard retains the high-level progress view of the original FloQast dashboard and has an added ‘Action List’ which presents users with their most pressing tasks for the period. This enhancement has improved usability by removing the need for your team members to search for what to do next. Instead, their upcoming tasks are presented upon logging in.
When a FloQast user logs in, they are presented with the updated personal dashboard by default:
This view still offers all the functionality of the previous ‘All Entities’ Dashboard, however, it is now divided and personalized. As shown above, users are provided a quick snapshot of all entities on the left and the Action List’ on the right-hand side.
The Action List will detail a user’s most pressing tasks, by showing them assigned Late Items as well as items that are Due Today. The Action List will only show the first 5 in each corresponding section and the user can click View to be taken directly to the corresponding Checklist or Reconciliations page within the application.
- If a user clicks on the View under Late Items, they will be taken to the corresponding page with the filters Assigned to Me and Past Due being automatically applied.
- If a user clicks on the View under Due Today, they will be taken to the corresponding page with the filters Assigned to Me and Due Today being automatically applied.
If a user would prefer to have the current dashboard view or is a higher-level executive that does not have any assigned tasks within FloQast, the original All Entities Dashboard is still an option. To get this view, the user would click Edit View and Entity. If the user does not have any assigned tasks in a period, FloQast will notify them that all assigned work for the period is complete.
The Single Entity Dashboard is a further drill down into a user’s tasks and progress within a selected entity.
As shown above, the progress wheels remain in the single entity dashboard and Your Progress is now specific detail for the user viewing it. This detail includes the user’s Action List (specific to this entity) and details of their progress.
Your Progress detail includes:
- Items late, outstanding, and completed for Checklist and Reconciliations.
- Clicking View will take the user to the respective page (Checklist or Reconciliations) with the Assigned to Me filter applied
- A percent (%) bar showing the user's progress for Checklist and Reconciliations for the period.
- A breakdown of Review Notes; showing a numerical value for unresolved, resolved, and closed notes in the entity for the period.
- Clicking View will take the user to the Review Notes page with the Assigned to Me filter applied.
Finally, Your Folder Progress will show the user’s progress only for Folders in which they have any assigned Checklist or Reconciliation tasks.