Once you have created all of your PBC requests you will be able to edit and manage them directly in FQ.
Making Edits to PBC Requests
To make edits to your PBC request, click on the three dots to the right of the PBC item.
This will display three items:
- Send Request: This will send the request to the recipient(s)
- Edit Request: This will bring you to page where you can edit the PBC request details. (Note: You will not be able to make edits to a Request in an Accepted status)
- Delete Request: This will permanently delete the request
Managing Responses to PBC Requests
Once a recipient has submitted their request you will have the option to Review their files and Accept or Reject their submissions. Simply click into the PBC Request, and click Review
- Accepting a Request: Clicking Accept will move the request into an Accepted status (e.g. Completed status) and will no longer be editable. All Accepted PBC documents will flow through to the corresponding control test(s) within the Testing module.
- Rejecting a Request: Clicking Reject will allow you to send an email response to the Recipient to follow up on their submission and request additional details/items.
Bulk Sending your PBC Requests
On the main PBC page, you can Bulk Send your requests. Click Bulk Send and select the PBC Request(s) you would like to send. This will send an email notification to all recipients.