To create a PBC Request, click Create Request on the PBC page. Doing so will take you to a page where you can populate the following attributes:
- Audit Project: Select the audit project you are creating the PBC request for
- Process: Associate your PBC request to a specific process from the selected Audit Project
- Phase: Associate your PBC request to a specific testing phase for the selected Audit Project
- Associated Controls: Associate your PBC request to specific control(s) for the selected audit project Select none, one, or multiple
- PBC Request Name: PBC Request short description
- Request Description: Full request details
- Due Date: Set a due date for the recipient
- Owner: The owner will default to the current user but can be set to another FQ user
- Recipient: Add a Recipient from your existing list of contacts or create a new contact.
Simply click Add Recipient and you will be taken to the Select Contacts window.
1. My List: This will show you all contacts that have been added to your Contact List. (Note: By default, this list will be populated with existing FQ users).
2. Create Contact: Create a new contact by entering their First Name, Last Name, and Email address.
3. Import Contacts: Bulk import a list of contacts by uploading an Excel list of your contacts, including First Name, Last Name, and Email (see example of Excel template below)
Once a request is created, you will see it on the main PBC page and the recipient will receive an email notification. Please see Responding to PBC Requests (Recipient’s Guide).