To edit an Audit Project, a Manager or Admin would click on the kebab (three dots) on the very right of the Audit Project. You will see a few options in the drop-down.
- Edit: This will direct you to the “Edit Audits” page that will allow you to edit the Audit Name, FQ Entity, and Start/End Period.
- Revise RCM: This will direct you to a page where you are able to manage your RCM for that Audit Project. From here, you will be able to download your existing RCM, make changes, and upload the new version. For more information on maintaining your RCM, please check out the Bulk Edits to your RCM help article.
- Revise Tests: This will direct you to a page where you are able to manage your Testing Procedures and Assignees. For more information on editing your Testing details, please check out the Bulk Edits to Tests help article.
- Make a Copy: Making a copy of the project will copy all associated risks, processes, and controls. We recommend Making a Copy to roll forward your audit project to the next fiscal year.
- Rebuild Cloud Storage: This will reestablish FloQast’s connection to the FloQast Compliance Management folders in your Cloud Storage.
- Customize RCM Fields: Add your own Custom Fields to your Audit Projects.
- Deactivate: Deactivating an Audit Project will allow users to abandon an audit project. Once deactivated, it will be removed from your Active audit library and moved to your Inactive audit library. Audit projects within the inactive audit project library can always be reactivated by clicking “reactivate.”